Wa-hoo a Cock-a-doodle-do

Our three resident roosters are crowing.  They are croaky crows but too cute.  I know I will probably tire of it especially since I'm not a morning person but for the moment it is exciting for them to enter a new chick stage.  Soon we will decide which  rooster will rule the roost and become Mr. Darcy of Pemberley.  I have a weakness for Jane Austen movies and the chickens have names to prove it.  The two losing roosters will go to a new home or to the cooking pot if I think I can wring their cute little necks.  We will wait and see who has the best cock-a-doodle-doo!

Comments

  1. I vote for a new home. I suspect it would be hard for you to enjoy a chicken dinner of a rooster you raised from a cute little baby. Or maybe that's just me. I enjoy fried chicken as much as anyone, but I don't like to think of what comes before the freezing department of the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So what do you think of that?