Hot fudge sundae cupcakes

Today is a special day at the Red Farmhouse - my baby's birthday.  Ok, he's not a baby.  He's 11 years old.  The house is bursting with boys having fun.  In the midst of this chaos, I wanted to share some delightful little cupcakes that I made especially for him.  I got the idea from Joy the Baker but I cheated a little by using a cake mix. Shhh, don't tell her! And I made them double chocolate. The rest of the recipe is hers.  They are wonderful!  Hot fudge sundae cupcakes - such a cute idea for a special occasion.

Comments

  1. Yummy! They look wonderful. Happy Happy to the birthday boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Happy birthday to your baby. He'll always be your baby no matter how old he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, those look wonderful! Hope he had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your boy!! And those cupcakes look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your recipes---I am a collector---ha ha
    Really, I am going to try some of them.
    What is the white on top of the choc. cupcake??? You did not tell us. Yummy!

    LOVE ALL OF YOU, Linda F.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So what do you think of that?