Clover leaf table

I just love this little clover leaf side table.  It is one of my favorite things in the farmhouse.  Having thin spindle legs, it is finished in satin black with roughed up edges.  It's not an antique - it's reproduction.  While shopping for something else at Ethan Allen, I spotted this gem.  It was love at first sight and when I looked at my husband with a "please" in my eye, he nodded "yes." 
Topped with Sarah Holmes roses in a white creamer, it looks feminine, don't you think?  Not very many things around here look girly.
The clover leaf table sits by my side of the bed where I can enjoy it the most.

Comments

  1. So very sweet! I love pieces of furniture that 'make' a room--and this absolutely does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little bouquet of Sally Holmes roses very like that on my dining table right now. I like the little cloverleaf table, too. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice piece and it SO looks like it belongs right there. I have a couple of old pieces that just snuggle in like they have always been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little table. It would look wonderful in our master bedroom. I'm adding it to my must-have list.

    I love your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So what do you think of that?