Good bye city life! Our family designed and built an industrial but old fashioned farmhouse on nine acres. Now we are building our homestead ~ or is it building us? Grab your boots and join us on our journey to country living.

Friday, January 20, 2012

First-timers

Our three first timers are looking a little more filled out now from their lambs.


Chili's belly can be see from straight on now.

Smiley is looking a fatter too.


And Poppy, well, she is just down right cute in her maternity wear!

It will be exciting (& a little scary) to see how these girls do.
One month to go for these ewes.

8 comments:

  1. I loved lambing with my shetlands-they always had the surprise waiting for me in the morning! They are the easiest to lamb-only twice did I even make it to the barn before they had all the "work" done!! Now those are MOTHERS!!! Good luck and enjoy!!~~Rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I feel the tension here. I get so nervous for the sheep at lambing time....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all very cute!

    I hope the lambing goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my first-timers is looking rounder and is developing a bit of an udder, but the other one is hiding her pregnancy well -- IF she's pregnant! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I thought you got goats, then I remembered the sheep were sheared. Amazing how different they look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do look cute pregnant. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think of that?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...