Spin, Stupid.

I must admit that I have been thinking that for days.
You see, the washer stopped working this week.  It seemed fine except it wouldn't spin.
Being a Samsung, the appliance repairmen were fleeing with fear!  I kid you not.  They gave us ridiculous quotes and suggested we just buy a new one. 

w/d halfway out of it's cubby hole

 Since the laundry was pilling up, I sweetly (ok, firmly) suggested that we figure out what to do about the washer today.  So my honey, manuevered the pair out of their tight spot to take a look at the washer himself.  And that is when he found it!  The spin button on the front of the washer! 




  "Where did that button come from?" & "Who pushed it?" were the words out of my mouth as the washer spun into service. He just shook his head and said, "I love you."

It's spinning! Who's stupid now?

So you see, sometimes the solution is so obvious that we can't solve the problem.  At least I got to clean out behind the washer & dryer.  It really needed to be done today. ;)

Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90:12