Pass the Pie!

Pie~
It's my new challenge.

Since moving into our farmhouse three years ago, I began a pursuit in baking. 
Seemed like a farmhouse should be full of smells like:
It's been a lot of work and some epic failures but I now feel somewhat accomplished in the art of baking bread.

It's time to move on to dessert~
PIE!!

The first pie of my new challenge ~ S'mores Delight Pie
layers of vanilla pudding, graham crackers, hot fudge,
and whipped marshmallow cream with toasted marshmallows on top.
Good grief, talk about rich!
Recipe in Perfect Pies by Michele Stuart

Seriously, who doesn't love pie?

So, I will be regularly rolling out the crust,
trying out new recipes,
maybe even looking for some new pie plates.
Let's hope I don't pack on the pounds while mastering pie.

Tomorrow when you are gathered around the Thanksgiving table don't forget to pass the pie.
And give thanks, of course, for all the good things in life that the Lord has given to you.


For the Lord your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.
Deuteronomy 16:15