Good bye city life! Our family designed and built an industrial but old fashioned farmhouse on nine acres. Now we are building our homestead ~ or is it building us? Grab your boots and join us on our journey to country living.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Blackberry Picking


It's blackberry season on the farm
and the vines are loaded.


This morning while I watered the flower garden 
and watched Cocoa finish her breakfast, 
I picked blackberries.


Today, I think there is enough for a cobbler.
 Maybe with a little fresh cream. ;)


John 15:5
I am the vine; you are the branches.
If you remain in me and I in you,
You will bear much fruit;
apart from me you can do nothing.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh, that looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought of you yesterday when picking wild strawberries in the forest with the girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blackberries...enjoy every bite of that yummy cobbler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to always pick blackberries with my former father in law. there are more bears around here now and I'm a little afraid to venture too far. I planted some raspberries this spring so hoping to pick a bowl full of those in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think of that?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...