Brownie and the Banties


A visitor to the farm left these little chickens with us.


They are small Bantams but I don't know what kind.  
I was hoping that they were a rooster/hen pair
but friends at Backyard Chickens say they are both roos. :(


I don't know if they will be permanent residents 
because the laying hens don't care for them.
However, 
Brownie and I are loving them for now.


She is watching over them like a mother hen.
It's too cute!

Accept one another, then, 
just as Christ accepted you,
in order to bring praise to God.
Romans 15:7





Comments

  1. What a sweet thing for Brownie to take care of the roos. Been following your blog for a while, about time I stopped in and said hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute that Brownie watches over them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to see what's going on at your farm with "all creatures great and small!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a "family" unit there! I have the perfect solution=just get 2 banty hens--then watch the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The banty with the muff looks like s/he's a d'uccle. I'm not sure about the other one, though. Blessings, Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quote from Romans, love it. We all need to follow this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So what do you think of that?