Half a Million Pageviews


When I started this blog, I never dreamed:
that anyone would ever find it on the www,
that I would make friends all across the world via the internet,
that someone in South Africa would sell their home and build a farmhouse in the country,
or that we would have visitors to the farm that found us through the blog.

I never imagined that:
 I would become a better photographer because of blogging,
 that my husband would become my editor
and that I would enjoy sharing our journey with you so much.

What I hoped to do is what I still wish to do:
to create a journal of our new life in the country,
to give others a glimpse of what it's like on
a small American hobby farm,
to inspire those who wish to escape city life and simplify,
and to quietly share Scriptures that shape our lives
so maybe they will shape yours.

500,000 page views.
I never imagined...
Thanks for stopping by the Little Red Farmhouse.


Give thanks to the Lord,
call on His name;
make known among the nations
what he has done.
1 Chronicles 16:8

Comments

  1. Congrats! Your home is beautiful. It is a blessing to be happy and enjoy life on your farm. May you have many more visits! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - congrats! How fun you have that milestone! I love your blog & find myself reading it out loud to my husband all the time! (He's not a blog reader!) Keep it up - it's a great encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now you are at least up to 500,004!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Dori...Kim, you are so encouraging to me as this is my dream too. I waited 36 years before having my first horse and the Lord has asked me to wait for the farm..May you continue to plant seeds and change lives :)

    Gena

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is written, "The Lord will provide."

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a fantastic blog and do a fantastic job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim I have followed you from the beginning,I Love your blog, and love watching your farm grow. You are amazing lady ~ I would love to learn, all that you have learned with the farm and the yarn. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I laughed at your post because I just looked at my page views for the first time in a long time and was amazed that that many people look at my blog. My husband has also become the editor and I also take more time with my photos. I love your blog. You do a great job of capturing life in Kansas. Your home, family, farm, kitchen, and gardens are wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't blogville amazing? I'm not surprised you've become so popular ~ I love following your posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad we found your blog a few years ago when we were building our farmhouse and beginning this hobby farming journey. My oldest boy started kindergarten this fall and life goes on and on! Thanks for continuing to inspire all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I really enjoy the blog and seeing your farm pictures. Also wanted to tell you I enjoyed the article about your sheep in the latest OCHEC magazine. When I first opened it, I thought, "Wow, that looks like The Little Red Farmhouse!" Only to find out it was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your "www" is a gem and I for one am not surprised. I enjoy it more than Country Living.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So what do you think of that?