Pink Lemonade Pie

It's a summertime favorite at
the Red Farmhouse.


My boys love it!


Cool
Tart
Sweet
Fluffy


I like making my own graham cracker crusts
but they prefer the store bought ones.
Oh, well.  I aim to please.


Preparing two at a time allows you to serve 
one now and another one later.
If you hide it in the back of the freezer, that is!


My recipe
 (not original but I do add cream cheese 
& a full can of lemonade for more tartness):


Psalm 119: 103
How sweet are your words to me;
they are sweeter than honey...


Comments

  1. Must be refreshing on a hot summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try it..thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful afternoon Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned the recipe. Thanks. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds delicious! I am loving your blog and learning things as we make our way through our adventures...we got alpacas in May and I just started a blog! Would appreciate a visit from you at LLfarmblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make a version of this that's a Key Lime pie (I think I got it from Real Simple several years ago). Such a perfect summer dessert.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So what do you think of that?