Good bye city life! Our family designed and built an industrial but old fashioned farmhouse on nine acres. Now we are building our homestead ~ or is it building us? Grab your boots and join us on our journey to country living.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Crocheted Baby Mary Jane's


I'm pretty sure these are the sweetest
baby shoes I have ever made.  I absolutely love them!


 Our niece had a baby girl.  After all the boys in our family
and extended family, I jumped at the chance to make something pink!


I adapted a baby shoe pattern to make them Mary Jane's
and then adapted a beanie hat pattern to make a baby girl cloche hat to match.


Available for order for a short time.  Email for info.
So sweet and pink!

Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always.
I will say it again: Rejoice!

4 comments:

  1. Those are adorable Kim, She is going to love them. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, those little shoes are adorable!! I hope you are doing well and your family and all the animals too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are perfect. What talent!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think of that?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...