Good bye city life! Our family designed and built an industrial but old fashioned farmhouse on nine acres. Now we are building our homestead ~ or is it building us? Grab your boots and join us on our journey to country living.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New Dining Chairs


Recently we added new dining chairs to our farmhouse.


They are Pottery Barn Isabella Chairs
and I think they look great around a farmhouse table.


Red, black & white with rush seats.


Grab a seat. Let's eat!


Psalm 23:5
You prepare a table before me 
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty; I would never have thought to mix the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved a mix of seating at a table. I had chairs painted in different colors at my first kitchen table in my first house 25 years ago and I will never grow tired of it. Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think of that?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...